Paseo Verde Park
Congratulations on your choice to get fit and have fun!
Here are some important things to remember:
– Please ALWAYS arrive on time (at least 5 minutes early to sign in)
– Unless otherwise instructed, bring your weights (15 to 20 pounds AND 5 to 8 pounds), a mat, and running shoes each day to Paseo Verde Park.
– If you MUST miss a day, let Lisa know before that day arrives. There are no makeup days…so don’t miss!
– If you have an unusual ache or pain, tell Lisa immediately
– Eat a SMALL meal before camp. Avoid juice.
– During the cooler months, wear layered clothing. You will get warm very quickly. A hat and gloves will be your best method of keeping warm for the first 15-20 minutes each day. You’ll be plenty sweaty by the end of each hour.
– Running shoes are required, not cross-trainers or walking shoes, no worn-out shoes.
– Ipods are only allowed on warm up runs and hiking days!
– Avoid perfumes
– Have FUN!!
– Lisa’s Cell Phone Number is (602) 518-6020
– If it’s raining,we will still meet! We will either go under the Ramada or just get a little wet. Either way, plan on meeting on rainy days.
What do I need to bring to camp each day?
Unless otherwise instructed, please bring your exercise mat, weights, resistance band (medium to heavy resistance..no light ones), and running shoes every day. You may also bring a towel and it is HIGHLY recommended you bring a water bottle.
WHERE DO WE MEET EACH DAY?
Paseo Verde Park
Location: On Greenway, just west of 75th Ave.
Special Camp Days to Remember
No hike days this camp.
The last Friday of camp will be a coffee day. We will have our normal camp workout, then meet at Starbucks immediately following camp. We meet at the Starbucks on the Northeast side of 75th Avenue and Bell. Coffee, Tea, or water are on me. J
Bring a Friend Thursday
Every Thursday of this camp is Bring a Friend Thursday. Please have your friends fill out the registration form on the website, so that I have their health history and permission to train them. Each friend can attend up to two Thursday sessions per 4 week camp.
>>For your maximum benefit and safety, be warmed-up and ready to exercise when camp begins. A cold body is more prone to injury. We strongly suggest getting to camp about 5 minutes early to get signed in and ready to go right at 5:30 a.m.!<<
MAKE A PLEDGE TO YOURSELF:
“I, YOUR NAME HERE, for maximum results, promise not to eat ANY FAST FOOD, I will stay away from alcohol, EAT RIGHT and arrive every day on time. I have the dedication, determination and discipline to meet this challenge!”
YOU CAN DO IT LADIES!!!! I WILL MOTIVATE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TOOLS BUT YOU MUST DO THE WORK! –Lisa